All about me .MEH.
Hi my name is .MEH.
I live in sheffield my friends are all super.I am a girl I go to football matches with my dad its not American football just normal where they kick the ball into each others nets its really cool.I am eight years old and have a sister who is five. my sister is called Ellis.Me and Ellis go to Monteney Primary School.my mum and dad decorated my bedroom recentlyand its fab .I go to swimming lessons every saturday I am in level 7 and have only gone to that level once .My favorite teacher at school is miss H but thier all very good
I live in sheffield my friends are all super.I am a girl I go to football matches with my dad its not American football just normal where they kick the ball into each others nets its really cool.I am eight years old and have a sister who is five. my sister is called Ellis.Me and Ellis go to Monteney Primary School.my mum and dad decorated my bedroom recentlyand its fab .I go to swimming lessons every saturday I am in level 7 and have only gone to that level once .My favorite teacher at school is miss H but thier all very good


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home